Ahh jealousy – one of the most common, most essential, and most primitive emotions in the book of human emotions. It is present in every form of relationship there is. We get jealous of our siblings, we get jealous of our co-workers, we get jealous of our friends; the thing is, we get jealous of possibly anyone who threatens the stability of your being, of the roles we play, of the things we think we own.
But in all these relationships, when it comes to jealousy, the romantic ones get the top honors. Getting jealous and having a jealous partner are both equally just as annoying.
See How to ask a girl for a date tips!
But there’s no way you can get rid of it can you? It is, after all, human nature. Sure there is no way out of it, it’s inevitable, but thankfully, with a little positive thinking and great attitude, you can always use it to your advantage! Not sure how? Let me lay it down for you.
Her Jealousy to Your Advantage
They say women are generally more jealous than men. I say, women are generally more open and honest about being jealous more than men. And it is this exact same openness in expressing jealousy that makes women the more annoying gender when it comes to these matters. But here’s some heads up on how to effectively use her jealousy for your own sake:
- Use it to make her feel guilty. Sometimes, the unwarranted and illogical bouts of jealousy are an open opportunity to make her feel bad about wrongly getting jealous. Prove her wrong and she’d be the sweetest little girlfriend ever.
- Get her to love you even more. Some women get mad when they get jealous and start a fight. Others take it as a challenge and a competition – this is a perfect time to get a little bit more loved than usual. *Wink*
- You can assess her real character. If she reacts like a psycho, consider yourself warned and think about packing your bags.
Your Jealousy to YOUR Advantage
Human as you are, you may well be capable of using your own jealousy for the sake of your ego and that of your relationship. Here are ways to achieve that:
- Make yourself better. Conquer your insecurity when you start feeling threatened by someone else and impress your girlfriend again and again and again.
- Merit extra attention from your girl. Being jealous is either you lacking in effort on making your girl feel great, or your girlfriend doing something that made you feel less than loved. If you can make it seem like the latter, she’ll give you all the assurance, attention, and lovin’ that you need to feel better.
- Test your love. How is she going to react to your jealousy? Is she going to get mad and all insane about it or is she going to be all loving and understanding about it? How is it going to affect your relationship and about how you are as a boyfriend?
Jealousy has never been so advantage has it?